Tuesday, June 21, 2011

orphan #7: lord of ultima comic contest entry.

wow. I have been idle for more than a week, playing Freedom Force and Eberron online.

I spent the whole day working on a comic as a contest entry for an online strategy game, Lord of Ultima. The prize for the contest would be "100 diamonds" (an in-game currency), and I am not even sure what I would use them for (if I won). I did not think anyone would submit, but was surprised - some of the entries are good.

I am disappointed with my artwork - ideally, I wanted to make a comic strip similar to zogonia, and/or I was intending to incorporate the in-game artwork, but after I completed the draft, I did not want to waste any more time than I had already invested. (07:30)

I uploaded the original pencil draft for comparison.


No comments:

Post a Comment