Friday, June 10, 2011

orphan #6: black organza shirt.

I have been idle for the past 2 days -- was trying to fix up an old computer - unfortunately, even after playing around with it, the computer was not able to play the dungeons and dragons eberron online engine, due to graphic card requirements - dammit.

the project I took on today again was cutting off the sleeves of a long-sleeve shirt. this was a black organza tuxedo shirt (with white cotton french cuffs) that I got for free from work a while back. I would never wear it, and it also is a size 4. I have had it in my mind to play around with it for a while. first, to cut off the sleeves (01:45).



.. the second part of the shirt reinvention is shortening the length, and embedding black feathers into the back yoke.



to add the feathers to the back yoke, I cut incisions into the yoke seam. it is difficult to see with the lousy camera I have, but this is a concept sketch:


No comments:

Post a Comment