Tuesday, June 7, 2011

orphan #5: roy takes a photo of himself almost every day for 1 year.

I was supposed to make this video journal of daily cellshot photographs of myself with a bunch of other people, but have since lost touch with everyone...

taken throughout the year 2010, but never got around to compiling them into a video. (2:13)

((based on the youtube video: noah takes a picture of himself every day for 6 years))

unfortunately, I did not edit the pictures carefully before putting them into the video, so there are some shots that were taken on the same day. the video would have been more impressive of course if I had taken the picture from the same exact angle each day... but it was a cell phone camera goddammit [my old lg chocolate].

1 comment:

  1. why am i not in the background of ANY of these pics??!!!

    ReplyDelete